Parents who desire a Biblically-based education.
- Parents receive information about the school.
- Parents meet with the Principal to discuss the school’s program and parental expectations. about the school, and to receive an enrollment package.
- Parents submit a completed enrollment application package.
- Parents meet with Principal to discuss contents of submitted forms.
- Principal determines ability of the school to meet student’s educational needs (in consultation with resource and classroom teachers). Criteria will include:
- Parent’s completion of forms
- Class size and/or classroom space
- Availability of qualified teachers
- Appropriateness of school program for child
- Special education needs (in consultation with resource and classroom teachers)
- Experiences at previous school(s)
- Legal status of residency, custody, etc.
- There will be no discrimination based on race or ethnicity.
- The Principal will recommend acceptance of the student(s), as well as grade placement to the Board for ratification.
- Principal communicates the Board’s acceptance/non-acceptance and grade placements of the student(s) to the parents.